PGA Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It really annoys me to hear people screaming in the background immediately after a player strikes the ball. I can understand and support cheers and applause for a good golf shot. But, drunk idiots screaming “get in the hole” or other crap as soon as the ball is hit irritates me for some reason. Rant off.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Golf fans are becoming as rude and obnoxious as other sports. The way they crowded around Phil after his second shot on 18 was ridiculous. All the idiots with their cell phones is stupid too. Cell phones should be banned from PGA events.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Golf fans are becoming as rude and obnoxious as other sports. The way they crowded around Phil after his second shot on 18 was ridiculous. All the idiots with their cell phones is stupid too. Cell phones should be banned from PGA events.

Yep - Mickelson could hardly get to the green and Koepka got lost in the crowd trying to get to the green. I’m glad for the enthusiasm, but really like that golf is a “gentleman’s” game; something lost in other professional sports.

Congrats to Phil Mickelson - oldest (50 years old) major tournament winner in history.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a little tight for old Phil on the back 9; but he hung on. Congrats to him. Great looking course too. Would love to hack it around there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom