Pharaoh quail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a few here maintain these as a couple of ya have offered birds or eggs to me. Thank you. I have a buddy at work looking for the JUMBOS, any of you good peeps working with them ?

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have eggs I don't need but I'm near talihina and I'm not delivering or mailing. I've probably have given a couple hundred eggs to the dogs and cats.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will add it is recommended to have eggs no older than a week old as hatching rate goes down.i have some I hatched about 10 days ago.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well come get some. I've got about 8 dozen. My incubator has chuckar partridge eggs in it.
I am SW OK

But very tempted. Have to check with the finance boss. Being unable to work and on half pay is wearing thin. I need a little project.

Tried ordering, 2 years ago. Shipping breakage and bad eggs, 4 of 48 hatched. 2 died in 2 days.

Incubator will hold 12 doz.
Our chickens eggs, 1 of 144 didn't hatch.

I'm rambling, better get up and do something.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am SW OK

But very tempted. Have to check with the finance boss. Being unable to work and on half pay is wearing thin. I need a little project.

Tried ordering, 2 years ago. Shipping breakage and bad eggs, 4 of 48 hatched. 2 died in 2 days.

Incubator will hold 12 doz.
Our chickens eggs, 1 of 144 didn't hatch.

I'm rambling, better get up and do something.
I have a couple dozen that hatched last month around the 18th. Plenty big to travel. almost fully feathered out. haven't paid much attention on male to female ratio. But I understand the finance and road trip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom