Pheasant hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Going Sunday and have not been able to find any 6 shot , any one see any around the metro?

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that either the Norman Academy or Atwood's had some yesterday........but.......if you can't find any I'd be happy to loan (not sell) you a full box or two of 12 ga. Remington Express Long Range 2 3/4" #6 lead till you are able to replace it.

FTF in Norman........let me know.

Edit to add : In these times I won't pin you down to replacing them with the same exact brand just as long as they are a comparable load.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that either the Norman Academy or Atwood's had some yesterday........but.......if you can't find any I'd be happy to loan (not sell) you a full box or two of 12 ga. Remington Express Long Range 2 3/4" #6 lead till you are able to replace it.

FTF in Norman........let me know.

Edit to add : In these times I won't pin you down to replacing them with the same exact brand just as long as they are a comparable load.
I sure appreciate the offer . I found 2 boxes at Sooner state pawn and the guy I am hunting with found some in Norman!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom