Philadelphia Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the first thing the city fathers have to say was the need for stricter gun laws. It has just become automatic. No matter what the crime, disaster, protest, or birthday party, it will al be better when we finally get reasonable gun laws.
Yes! We gotta make things more illegaller.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought while watching these officers being shot at and the people of the area pelting them with stuff, and calling them all kinds of names that it was pretty sad. I don't know but maybe when there is a call in that area the police should maybe get stuck in traffic or have car trouble, at least until those folks learn to have a little respect for the men and women that are putting their lives on the line for them.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking if I'm responding to some kind of shooting like this, and the POS people on the street are actively heckling officers and throwing things at them (as stated, again IF this is all true) - then the next day should be MASS resignations of the entire police force. I'm not kidding... I'd be gone like the MFing wind.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wouldn't that constitute obstruction of justice? I would think arrests were in order, if anyone wasn't too busy with the shooter to arrest them...

In this country we don't arrest people who assault others on the street if they identify as BLM or Antifa, we don't arrest or deport illegal entrants into our country, we don't enforce our own immigration laws, we disdain and deride people who advocate a lawful society, we blame law-abiding non-violent people for the actions and deeds of mass murderers, and we don't punish Senators and Representatives who actively subvert our system of law & order by warning illegals who have already been ordered deported of their impending arrest.

Why would you think we would do anything to people who are actively endangering the lives of our law enforcement officers?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the first thing the city fathers have to say was the need for stricter gun laws. It has just become automatic. No matter what the crime, disaster, protest, or birthday party, it will al be better when we finally get reasonable gun laws.

There is a potential alliance here between the city fathers and the KKK.....deja vu

Latest posts

Top Bottom