Phone fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(Brr-ring, Brr-ring)

"Ziggerelli's Sex Shop! We have dildoes in all shapes, sizes, colors, and textures! Please remain on the line and one of Ziggerelli''s well trained service staff will be with you momentarily. And thanks again for calling Ziggerelli's Sex Shop, where the pleasure is always yours!"

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey there Mr. Zigerelli, do you guys do repairs??

I happened to be in the Oklahoma County Courthouse in the eighties and there was a lot of giggling and laughter in the hallways. I asked what was going on. One of the clerks told me that a female attorney had filed a civil suit against the manufacturer of a “toy” that she had been using. Seems that during use, it came apart causing an injury that prevented her from further activity till things healed.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I happened to be in the Oklahoma County Courthouse in the eighties and there was a lot of giggling and laughter in the hallways. I asked what was going on. One of the clerks told me that a female attorney had filed a civil suit against the manufacturer of a “toy” that she had been using. Seems that during use, it came apart causing an injury that prevented her from further activity till things healed.

So she got P%$# whipped??

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wonder if she’s still active.

Latest posts

Top Bottom