Physician opposition to SQ 788 speaks volumes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Doctors" is not the same thing as "professional organizations who exist to protect the entrenched interests of their members." Just like "lawyers" are not the same thing as the ABA.

But then, as an educated man, I'm sure you knew that.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's easy to be critical of others when they don't agree with radical ideas. No one likes change unless it's in their favor. Me? I'm only one vote but I am going to vote.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If forced to choose between Medical MJ and my SDA license the answer is simple to me, but if my medical conditions were to the point were the MJ would help, then I just do not know. I know there are those that are DEAD set against it, but I also know those that swear by the results particularly with severe arthritis and the such. With the evolution of legalization in other countries such as Canada, the results should be readily available within due time as to the positives and the negatives of legalization country wide. I will hold judgement until there are actual findings both medically and economically. I will vote yes as it simply is not that serious to me. Pot is pot, not meth, not coke, not Narco... If there are folks that may benefit from the prescription of MJ, then let them benefit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom