Picking up my new shotgun tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picking up my Mossberg 88 security 12 gauge tomorrow. Not a very expensive shotgun, it just shoot's like one. Plus it will take about all 500 parts like barrel's.
Got a heck of a deal and like I said, they shoot great.
Gonna add some fun stuff to it including light/laser, side saddle and pic rail combo and anything else that looks cool. Want a rifled barrel just for the chokes. I'm not shooting any turkey shot with a shoulder in as bad of shape as mine...Ha. I'll have some fun with this. Need to do some painting that will be fun. Gonna do Hydro dip on the stock and fore end but need to paint the black aluminum. Bronze, Canary yellow, or fire engine red. Might try heat treated engine paint......Need some help here so please offer suggestions. Might go with mag pull furniture too.....who knows. I might take a pic tomorrow after I unbox it but I know everyone is sick of my pictures. Spring I will be deleting most of my stuff here and elsewhere. I think I'm getting a bit annoying.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I kind of figure you would take them out with the 6.5CM long before you needed a shotty! Or did you just get the shotty to kill them pesky little tree rats?:cool:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picking up my Mossberg 88 security 12 gauge tomorrow. Not a very expensive shotgun, it just shoot's like one. Plus it will take about all 500 parts like barrel's...

...I might take a pic tomorrow after I unbox it but I know everyone is sick of my pictures. Spring I will be deleting most of my stuff here and elsewhere. I think I'm getting a bit annoying.

Now that right there is funny, I don't care who ya are. This is OSA. we like (and some of us even need...pictures).

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would love to watch your custom work. I recently bought a maverick 88 and I’m not sure why. If yours turns out to look as good as it sounds I might also trick out mine. I need a shorter barrel first

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As to paint ... I tried Wheeler Cerama-Coat on a part and it turned out great. Just followed the directions ... if I can do it ... ANYONE can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom