beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So how come I can go to Firearms Chat then click on anybody get anything cool thread, look at one's persons post, click on that person's picture in the post and continue to use the arrow on that picture and see everyone's pictures for the whole page of posts?

Support Dev

Sharpshooter
Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Is it happening only on thumbnail sized images? I saw a few that would scroll, but the full sized would not scroll.

And I could only get 6 photos and when I looked they had the same user name connected with them on the lower image information.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not for sure if it was doing it on full size because I had know need to click on a full size picture but I know it was on thumbnail size and no it's not the same username associated with every picture. Every user that had a picture posted on that page came up when clicking on and using the arrow to look at an individual's posted thumbnail pictures.

Support Dev

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So how come I can go to Firearms Chat then click on anybody get anything cool thread, look at one's persons post, click on that person's picture in the post and continue to use the arrow on that picture and see everyone's pictures for the whole page of posts?

Just checked...you can click anyone's full size image too and use the arrow to go through every picture posted by every user on the page.

Are you each using a phone or laptop? And if you can tell me which phone or laptop OS/Browser so I can try to replicate.

Support Dev

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Can someone give me a non-classified thread with same issue with images. I've been testing and would like another example outside of classifieds to test on.

I am seeing the issue, and have not seen the fix yet.

Top Bottom