Pig dispatch.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a buddy who used to work in a slaughterhouse years ago and he said a sledgehammer to the head was how they killed hogs.

You better have a confident and accurate hammer swing to perform that technique lol

I think I’ll stick to my usual headshot with a 9mm or .38, then neck cut as soon as they hit the ground

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a buddy who used to work in a slaughterhouse years ago and he said a sledgehammer to the head was how they killed hogs.

You better have a confident and accurate hammer swing to perform that technique lol

I think I’ll stick to my usual headshot with a 9mm or .38, then neck cut as soon as they hit the ground
Ya, while I like the technique I'll likely stay with lead . At my age I'd hate to take out my own knee, back or something I was not aiming to. 🤣

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
when I was a kid in Osage county my grandpa would take a steer to a little local slaughter house and the guy used a sledge hammer he dispatched with

Latest posts

Top Bottom