Pig Popping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't be jinxing us Diggler as we do have a good habitat for the bastards - we don't want the hogs BACK! Several years ago before we purchased, they did an aerial eradication according to our neighbor and pushed all the hogs off. While I would expect it to be temporary, they've not returned yet and we have river frontage on 2 sides. I love to hunt/shoot hogs but prefer a deer property without the hog competition for food/resources.

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't be jinxing us Diggler as we do have a good habitat for the bastards - we don't want the hogs BACK! Several years ago before we purchased, they did an aerial eradication according to our neighbor and pushed all the hogs off. While I would expect it to be temporary, they've not returned yet and we have river frontage on 2 sides. I love to hunt/shoot hogs but prefer a deer property without the hog competition for food/resources.

Oh you just jinxed yourself man...no need for my help on that.

When you get hogs and want to get into thermal yourself, hit me up and I'll be happy to get you through the learning curve in a night.

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just watched the video, very impressive shooting as usual! You make it look so easy. I think I still get to excited when the hogs show up and I start flinging rounds everywhere! lol

As do I!

The worst part is when I have to run to get to a good shooting position as the wind out here is so unpredictable...then I have to edit out my fat old guy panting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom