Pilot Being Kicked Out Of USAF For Refusing Covid Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rarely took a flu shot in the military since I was in the medical field but gee, spending around 16 million to train someone (he apparently hasn't finished training in the F-16) and then tossing it out the window is not just foolish, it is stupid! But of course, it isn't their money, it is ours.
After all, the democrats spent around 33 million to hang an ex-president and haven't found anything yet. But they keep on throwing jello on the wall hoping it'll stick... Someone ought to take the checkbook away from them soon!

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That line was dismissed and made irrelevant at the Nuremberg trials and validated as incorrect during the Calley trial

Hmmm. Conflating murder with a required vax not being a lawful order and following orders while in uniform? Desperate to make an argument much?

He opted to not get the vax. Was kicked out as a result. He was not put on trial for murder.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cya!

More to the story than what is being reported. Quit being such bleeding hearts for every Tom, Dick and Harry, won’t be long until we aren’t allowed to type Dick’s name into our phones without getting banned.

The “pilot” can go fly off a bridge or to another airfield. Pilot numbers are always low or high because they are fickle and flee to the airlines at first opportunity.

35th Year with our US Navy and I fully support your choices to live your life. If they don’t align with your employer, you are no longer employed.

Simple Simon.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My entire family ended up jabbed because of the military.

My son enlisted during the China Virus madness so got his shots in boot camp. In order for us to see him graduate boot and medic school we had to show our cards so we all took the shot. We hated it as all of us had positive antibody tests and our God given immunity was enough for us. But we did it because we felt the trade off of seeing these special times with our son/brother was worth it. And it was.

No one saw any ill effects from it (I know there could be some come out down the road, no lecture on that needed, like I said we DID NOT WANT TO TAKE IT).

Point being, you get tons of inoculations in the military and the worthless America last senile commander in chief gave the order, so if you raised your hand and took the oath you have to follow it or suffer the consequences. And yes, as much as I hate to say it, it is a lawful order. Any argument that it's not lawful is just ridiculous in my view as a veteran and a dad of a soldier.

I will also say that as far as the unit my son ended up in, they are not pushing it hard, there are still several soldiers that he personally knows that have not gotten it, and no one has said anything to them. I think the enforcement of it is largely command driven.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My entire family ended up jabbed because of the military.

My son enlisted during the China Virus madness so got his shots in boot camp. In order for us to see him graduate boot and medic school we had to show our cards so we all took the shot. We hated it as all of us had positive antibody tests and our God given immunity was enough for us. But we did it because we felt the trade off of seeing these special times with our son/brother was worth it. And it was.

No one saw any ill effects from it (I know there could be some come out down the road, no lecture on that needed, like I said we DID NOT WANT TO TAKE IT).

Point being, you get tons of inoculations in the military and the worthless America last senile commander in chief gave the order, so if you raised your hand and took the oath you have to follow it or suffer the consequences. And yes, as much as I hate to say it, it is a lawful order. Any argument that it's not lawful is just ridiculous in my view as a veteran and a dad of a soldier.

I will also say that as far as the unit my son ended up in, they are not pushing it hard, there are still several soldiers that he personally knows that have not gotten it, and no one has said anything to them. I think the enforcement of it is largely command driven.
a violation of the nuremberg code is not a lawful order. this virus, both in its creation and its "cure" are clear violations of the nuremberg code. both the creation of the virus and the "emergency use authorization" of the failed mrna gene therapy """vaccine""" are literally human experimentation.

there was no trial. it's you. you are the trial.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, you follow lawful orders, not all orders. There are exceptions that make certain orders not lawful and is this one of those cases. Realistically, he’s not fighting the order he’s fighting the policy under which the military leader gave the order. There are already public laws that make exceptions possible and detail the circumstances under which those exception should be granted. A reasonable argument can be made that that law is being ignored in this case.

24+ years active duty as an officer and now 11+ years as a department of the Army civil servant, lots of sympathy here.
There it is... LAWFUL. This has been going on for a couple years, officers and Enlisted. This isn’t the first person to get discharged for refusing the jab.

Latest posts

Top Bottom