Pilot Being Kicked Out Of USAF For Refusing Covid Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a violation of the nuremberg code is not a lawful order. this virus, both in its creation and its "cure" are clear violations of the nuremberg code. both the creation of the virus and the "emergency use authorization" of the failed mrna gene therapy """vaccine""" are literally human experimentation.

there was no trial. it's you. you are the trial.

LOL thanks for the well wishes. I’ll let you know if I sprout a tail.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a guy that is a chaplain in the af and one of his jobs is to council w/the ones who claim religious exemption. He has stated that it is unacceptable to the military and you will get discharged.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please enlighten me.
It's a very safe bet I've read more of the Bible than you....but whatever.
How am I wrong?
How do people that don't read the Bible, know it's wrong? They must gain this wealth of knowledge off the TV, don't you think? People in North Korea know the Great Leader, Kim Dong Do, invented Disney Cartoons, is so pure he never has to use the bathroom, and fly's around on a White Unicorn! They watch TV to get information, as well!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in, many moons ago, Christian Scientist people were the only ones I remember not being able due to religion to not receive a vaccination. I would guess over the years that people piggy-backed off of them in hopes of obtaining an exemption. A GI will try anything on e or twice.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do people that don't read the Bible, know it's wrong? They must gain this wealth of knowledge off the TV, don't you think? People in North Korea know the Great Leader, Kim Dong Do, invented Disney Cartoons, is so pure he never has to use the bathroom, and fly's around on a White Unicorn! They watch TV to get information, as well!
North Korea?

Now that is a great topic, near and dear to my heart! Let's go off on that tangent instead of how a person survived COVID, that is quite the accomplishment!

North Koreans don't watch very much tv as they are indoctrinated at an early age to believe in their Dear Leader who is in their eyes the most benevolent human on earth. TV might be used at the local training center for those who have been "selected" to receive advanced and all-mighty education from the Party Members who are leading those at the grass roots level.

Speaking of "grass roots" did you know that Bok Choy, a chinese cabbage, is typically grown in what North Koreans call "Night Soil"?

Google that...

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe so many people willingly take untested drugs Or need drugs to live their life.
I guess people need a crutch And blindly follow the in crowd.
good thing they didn't tell you to suck a di(k, of course that is normal now days I guess.
from what i've seen, they most definitely do that last one.
faggiest !&#$ i've ever seen.
oh but you must respect them!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
North Korea?

Now that is a great topic, near and dear to my heart! Let's go off on that tangent instead of how a person survived COVID, that is quite the accomplishment!

North Koreans don't watch very much tv as they are indoctrinated at an early age to believe in their Dear Leader who is in their eyes the most benevolent human on earth. TV might be used at the local training center for those who have been "selected" to receive advanced and all-mighty education from the Party Members who are leading those at the grass roots level.

Speaking of "grass roots" did you know that Bok Choy, a chinese cabbage, is typically grown in what North Koreans call "Night Soil"?

Google that...
DANG! I'm impressed, at you wealth of knowledge! Talk about my tangent, are you so ignorant, you think no one but you knows these things? I not suprized that you, can't comprehend what I was saying, that dim witted people are easily controlled and minulpulated, into thinking what ever they are told! including some Americans!

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve found that usually the real dimwits are the ones who think that everyone else that has a different opinion than them are dimwits, and also those who throw around veiled ad-homonym insults to attempt bolster their appearance of being all knowing.

No one in particular. Just saying…

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DANG! I'm impressed, at you wealth of knowledge! Talk about my tangent, are you so ignorant, you think no one but you knows these things? I not suprized that you, can't comprehend what I was saying, that dim witted people are easily controlled and minulpulated, into thinking what ever they are told! including some Americans!
You’re a very interesting guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom