Pilot Being Kicked Out Of USAF For Refusing Covid Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe so many people willingly take untested drugs Or need drugs to live their life.
I guess people need a crutch And blindly follow the in crowd.
good thing they didn't tell you to suck a di(k, of course that is normal now days I guess.
The Hollywood crowd, leftwingnuts, and Democratic Politicians are not only telling us to do that, and worse, but they are BRAIN WASHING our innocent little kids, in school, text books, and on TV, even cartoons, to be HOMOSEXUALS, that is listed in all medical journals, for as long as there has been medical journals as a MENTAL ILLNESS! Can you believe we are STUPID ENOUGH TO ALLOW THAT? What is the next COOL think, having schizophrenia, will having that,have CIVIL RIGHTS AS WELL? Will we go along with having a Homosexual or Schizophrenic President? We already have one with Dementia! It
s a good think he is not allowed to make any decisions I guess? The benefits of a PUPPET REGIME I guess?
You’re a very interesting guy.
TRUE!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe so many people willingly take untested drugs Or need drugs to live their life.
I guess people need a crutch And blindly follow the in crowd.
good thing they didn't tell you to suck a di(k, of course that is normal now days I guess.
The Hollywood crowd, leftwingnuts, and Democratic Politicians are not only telling us to do that, and worse, but they are BRAIN WASHING our innocent little kids, in school, text books, and on TV, even cartoons, to be HOMOSEXUALS, that is listed in all medical journals, for as long as there has been medical journals as a MENTAL ILLNESS! Can you believe we are STUPID ENOUGH TO ALLOW THAT? What is the next COOL think, having schizophrenia, will having that, have CIVIL RIGHTS AS WELL? Will we go along with having a Homosexual or Schizophrenic President? We already have one with Dementia! It's
a good thing he is not allowed to make any decisions!! The benefits of a PUPPET REGIME I guess?

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m looking for other like minded people. There use to be lots of groups but now I never hear about any of them.

DANG! I'm impressed, at you wealth of knowledge! Talk about my tangent, are you so ignorant, you think no one but you knows these things? I not suprized that you, can't comprehend what I was saying, that dim witted people are easily controlled and minulpulated, into thinking what ever they are told! including some Americans!
No sir, just you at this point. I am knowledgeable and I actually have time on the DMZ, almost lost my life there but if you want to rock and roll, I will be your huckleberry.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re a very interesting guy.
1657228837923.png

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WHAT? Not a very original line! Choose the weapons, walking canes, or wheel chairs?
Thank God for the doctors at 121st Evac in Seoul and 2 Army Medics that hopefully still have enough O- blood I am here to harass old timers, lol.

At least this topic got interesting for a second.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some strange ones coming out in this thread for sure. I can‘t imagine living with some of the tortured minds being displayed. Some of y’all need to go outside for a walk, get some sun, breath a little bit.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No sir, just you at this point. I am knowledgeable and I actually have time on the DMZ, almost lost my life there but if you want to rock and roll, I will be your huckleberry.
A lot of us served and nearly lost our lives somewhere at sometime. Be sure to take your medicine before bedtime, it's not nice to threaten Old John or anyone. Heck, he may have served in the military too and you wouldn't want to hurt a fellow veteran would you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom