pinkhamr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Randy is a SUPER COOL CAT! Great communicator, great seller, SUPER nice guy who worked hard to make things work on a deal we made. The man is GOOD TO GO!!!! Thanks Randy.

Mike

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Randy thanks for a great transaction and an even GREATER experience shooting today. Randy is GOOD TO GO guys and gals. Deal with confidence.

Thanks Randy.

MIke

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks sad news now there will be no more feedback for Randy as he lost his battle with cancer and pneumonia last Sunday the 2nd of February 2014. Randy was the brother I never had and my shooting buddy. He has been fighting the cancer for the past 7 months and spent October to early December 2013 in the Oklahoma City Baptist Hospital ICU. Randy got me started building the 50 BMG bottle openers after I made the first one for him. I've sold 1083 thanks to him. RIP Randy good buddy I'm going to miss you.

Ron

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking lately about how much I miss Randy. Man life can be a pain in the butt. I sure wish we could spend some time shooting like we used to. A while back his wife, daughters, son in law and brother in law and his wife's sister got together for a memorial shoot. I loaded up some ammo with his ashes behind some good bullets and we shot a left over stack of 4473's from when his wife turned in his FFL. They shot great and even grouped pretty well

Latest posts

Top Bottom