Pistol Brace "rules" signed by AG today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tislane

New to the site!
Reaction score
Man these vids now just keep coming up in my algorithm. If I hadn't been a member of this site or gotten these kinds of content from watching regular gun reviews, I'd have not known about this issue at all. Can you imagine all the folks out there like this poor bastad? I have no idea if the pistol buffer tube is going to be accepted either...I still think the best thing to do for those who can is to put a 16" barrel.

EDIT: why did the guy smash it up? That brace could be used on a legal-length gun? If what he is sayign were true, then ALL stocks and braces would need to be destroyed? I mean obviously a real stock would be better on a non-NFA rifle...but none the less, that brace isn't the issue since it can be sued on legal rifles or airsoft guns...the issue is the short upper from what I have consumed so far on this topic.

If I had a pistol and didnt want a free sbr stamp “trap”, maybe I would do the same thing, probably wait until the last day though. Or trade someone for a longer barrel and stock that wanted to deal with that mess.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
B5766A48-91C6-4677-8A28-FC1D528EA57F.jpeg

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL...this is to disarm "blacks & indians...the NFA & 922r were to replace Jim crow laws"...I think the elitists don't want the poor of all stripes to be armed, but that goes back to the old pitch forks metaphor of the medieval feudal system. Back then the nobles and royals literally didn't want the peasants to have any weapons. I do believe the NRA was founded to originally protect the rights of black people to own firearms...can anyone confirm? As for the poor not owning weapons, they sure are soft on crime in blue states so that just shows the hypocrisy.

IIRC the NRA was originally founded as a marksmanship organization after the civil war. However in their history they have seemingly been very pro gun control when certain groups wanted to exercise their rights ... Their history with the black Panthers being the foremost example.

Edit... The nfa was definitely written to keep some things away for the poors. Remember that the tax stamp has been fixed at 200 since inception. Running through an inflation calculator that is the time period equivalent of 6000 back then.

Last edited:

Jeff Munson

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC the NRA was originally founded as a marksmanship organization after the civil war. However in their history they have seemingly been very pro gun control when certain groups wanted to exercise their rights ... Their history with the black Panthers being the foremost example.

Edit... The nfa was definitely written to keep some things away for the poors. Remember that the tax stamp has been fixed at 200 since inception. Running through an inflation calculator that is the time period equivalent of 6000 back then.
Jeesus. Could you imagine a $6k stamp now?

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

What are all of the people going to do that bought the HK MP5 Style handguns? Many were sold with the brace from the importer, and according to this BS rule change, they are now 922r non compliant and cannot be brought to compliance. I loathe the POS bureaucrats that lust for power and control over the little guy. F ‘em

Latest posts

Top Bottom