Pistol Brace "rules" signed by AG today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryLivin'

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. I never said you should believe him or anyone else. Just posting a source of information other than what has already been shown.

Everyone needs to make up their own mind on this like everything else.
sorry for making a mistake. the fudd busters in your comment thru me off. i thought you meant the video guy you posted was right.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
why should i believe what this guy is telling us? i don't know nothing about him. ive always found langely to be a good source of information but i dont no nothing about the guy you say we should be listeneing to. tell us why he's right and the other three guys are wrong in the other video are wrong.
Why would you not believe a thing the presenter says and go all in on the three Chicken Littles? The Fudd Buster dude was spot on unless of course you didn't read any of the ruling.
no offense but from all the stuff i've seen you post seems like you are ready to just believe atf.
Lol, I'd like to see all the stuff he posts that supports the aft. Lol

CountryLivin'

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would you not believe a thing the presenter says and go all in on the three Chicken Littles? The Fudd Buster dude was spot on unless of course you didn't read any of the ruling.
guess you think youre pretty smart and smarter than everybody else. so since you know everything and more than the three guys tell us what you invented that a lot of people are buying and if you know so much why don't you have a podcast that you share all you know? I think you are just another guy here who dont know nothing but likes to run his mouth.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
guess you think youre pretty smart and smarter than everybody else. so since you know everything and more than the three guys tell us what you invented that a lot of people are buying and if you know so much why don't you have a podcast that you share all you know? I think you are just another guy here who dont know nothing but likes to run his mouth.
sure, kinda like yourself, smart guy. Forgot, you still didn't answer my question. Asking me what I've invented and why I don't have a podcast is not an answer. If fact, it has nothing to do with anything. You're obfuscating with complete gibberish...that's something a lib would do.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Lol, I'd like to see all the stuff he posts that supports the aft. Lol

Lotsa big words..... punctuation...... etc. Might throw some boys off.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL...this is to disarm "blacks & indians...the NFA & 922r were to replace Jim crow laws"...I think the elitists don't want the poor of all stripes to be armed, but that goes back to the old pitch forks metaphor of the medieval feudal system. Back then the nobles and royals literally didn't want the peasants to have any weapons. I do believe the NRA was founded to originally protect the rights of black people to own firearms...can anyone confirm? As for the poor not owning weapons, they sure are soft on crime in blue states so that just shows the hypocrisy.

No Sir that is not why the NRA was founded , it was found by two military officers to promote rifle marksman ship skills among the public.

CountryLivin'

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sure, kinda like yourself, smart guy. Forgot, you still didn't answer my question. Asking me what I've invented and why I don't have a podcast is not an answer. If fact, it has nothing to do with anything. You're obfuscating with complete gibberish...that's something a lib would do.
it's just like a lib to accuse somebody of what they are. guess you need to take a look at yourself if you want to see a lib. you don't have any real question, just a lot of talk from somebody who thinks they know everything. btw why are you hiding your profile? only other person i see here doing that is mavs. guess you two have a lot in common.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talk talk talky talk. You funny GI. Took you long enough to assess my response and come up with some stuff. Good for you.
My profile is for peeps I follow because there's some fcking weirdos on here. You have problem with that? You taking an interest in me? I see you're from the general Oklahoma area. I'm actually in a specific city with real feedback and Bonafides and I pay my membership fees as a site supporter. You're just a poo generator.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom