• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Pistol Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Good morning and happy 4th of July gents and gals!
Was sitting down to load up some plinking 9mm and 38spl rounds and realized I am woefully under stocked on small pistol standard primers. Looked locally and can’t seem to find any. Figured I would post here and see if anyone has any extra that they either don’t need or would be willing to part with. This isn’t an “emergent” type situation, so I don’t want to tear into your rainy day stocks, just wanted to check locally before possibly ordering online.

I could also use some large pistol primers if you have extra, but those are less important at the moment to me.

Shoot me a message on here or at 4058212160 and we can go from there.
Thanks in advance and stay safe out there!

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm getting low too. I'm down to 20,000. I usually keep more on hand. I did a quick check on supplies. I think primers are the first thing I'd run out of. I had 79 lbs of various powders but, wouldn't mind picking up another 8 pds. of Varget. I shopped online a little and was blown away on prices now. I usually stock up and go for years before I need to resupply and get sticker shock.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
If you're in the Tulsa area I have some Federal Large Pistol primers I could spare. Be advised, I store them out in the barn and it's not climate controlled, I'd have to look at them to make sure they're okay but I think they probably are. If you want some.

Moparman485

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I'm getting low too. I'm down to 20,000. I usually keep more on hand. I did a quick check on supplies. I think primers are the first thing I'd run out of. I had 79 lbs of various powders but, wouldn't mind picking up another 8 pds. of Varget. I shopped online a little and was blown away on prices now. I usually stock up and go for years before I need to resupply and get sticker shock.
Same here. Haha. I mixed up my stack of primers and had 5k CCI 400 Small rifle primers in the CCI 500 small pistol stack. So at a glance I thought I had plenty left. I plan to snag a good amount of I can find them. HH.

Moparman485

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
If you're in the Tulsa area I have some Federal Large Pistol primers I could spare. Be advised, I store them out in the barn and it's not climate controlled, I'd have to look at them to make sure they're okay but I think they probably are. If you want some.
I’m quite a ways from you but I do appreciate the offer.

Moparman485

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I appreciate the link, but I’m primarily looking for small pistol standard, the large pistol aren’t as needed and I can still find the lg pistol new/fresh for a little less than he wants. If they were small pistol, I wouldn’t even hesitate. Haha.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey @Moparman485 , I hope that 1000 brick of large rifle primers you got from me is going to good use. I've been scouring the internet for some small pistol primers and just found 1 place that updated their stock and still have a few (at least for the next few minutes). If you see this in time, check out:

https://reloadingunlimited.com/product/cci-small-pistol-primers-no-500-1000-count/

I got an order placed myself, along with some powder. It is limiting the order for the primers to only QTY-1. I wanted to buy 2k of them, but stuck with 1k. It'll get me going though. Best of luck.

Moparman485

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey Thor! Yep, they are being out to great use! Haha. I’ll check them out as well. I don’t know do y’all have seen it, but an awesome resource for Ammo, guns, and reloading stuff is AmmoSeek.com. I use it a lot with success, I just hate paying hazmat charges unless I’m ordering 5k or more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom