• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Pistol Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey Thor! Yep, they are being out to great use! Haha. I’ll check them out as well. I don’t know do y’all have seen it, but an awesome resource for Ammo, guns, and reloading stuff is AmmoSeek.com. I use it a lot with success, I just hate paying hazmat charges unless I’m ordering 5k or more.
that's how I found these. I'd normally agree with you on ordering bulk if hazmat fees are involved. However, considering my current stock is '0', I went ahead and got 1k ordered.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
that's how I found these. I'd normally agree with you on ordering bulk if hazmat fees are involved. However, considering my current stock is '0', I went ahead and got 1k ordered.
Oh I completely understand. If it was any other primer aside from my 9mm target loads, I would likely order some as well, but being it’s just 9mm it’s less urgent for me. But who knows, may end up having to order 1k myself and just eat the hazmat

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I decided to start loading for the revolution today. While moving some things around I found another 25,000 primers hidden back in the corner on a shelf. I only got around 400 rds. of .223 done before I got drafted for honey dos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom