Pistol sights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the big dot express sights are a terrible idea. They stink for accuracy work and shooting groups. They stink for distance work. They are really only good for up close work, when you could just point shoot anyway.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the big dot express sights are a terrible idea. They stink for accuracy work and shooting groups. They stink for distance work. They are really only good for up close work, when you could just point shoot anyway.

This ^^^. Not a fan at all, they are good for up close but i can point shoot or just use the front just as fast and just as well.

I'm running the Ameriglo CAPs also. So far I like them. I need more time to see if I'm going to black out the rear bar or not. I absolutely love everything about Trijicon HDs except for one thing. I hate U notches. If that rear notch was flat I'd run nothing else. The pro I-Dot Ameriglo may be what I end up settling on as the rear dot isn't outlined and it doesn't seem distracting, but I couldn't find any in stock anywhere when I was looking so I went with CAPs. They are low profile but I can still pick them up well. Ameriglo seems like good quality too.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160806_d76beebfe6ec3d596a3022cc7b85d601.png

Found these looking around on Amazon. Seems like a lot going on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is straight up Tactical Timmy and Ranger Ronnie stuff right here. Wayyyyyyyyyyyy to much goin on! :nolike: