Pit Boss Smokers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had one since June, had a bunch of Academy gift cards and with First Responder/Military discount I didn't pay much for it. As grill it's fantastic, zero complaints. As a smoker, it doesn't compare to a stick burner whatsoever imo. It's been pretty convenient to smoke in my stick burner for the first half of the time and finish it off in the Pit Boss though.
I got tired of having to man the stick burner over night and babysit it the next day. Now I can get some yard work done or go to bed while it's cooking.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I got tired of having to man the stick burner over night and babysit it the next day. Now I can get some yard work done or go to bed while it's cooking.

I've got mine down to an art pretty much and isn't much effort anymore fortunately. I like lot's of bark on everything too.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I switched to an inexpensive electric smoker around twenty years ago and I haven't looked back. Same quality of smoking results and a lot less hassle.

Now when it comes to grilling, it's real charcoal or nothing for me.
View attachment 174693

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom