Places that are off limits for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is unfortunate, but the new US Foods Chef's Store, I240 and Walker, has a NO FIREARMS sign. This would have been a nice addition the the local community. Maybe someone can convince them to change to No Open Carry?

bchandler02

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is unfortunate, but the new US Foods Chef's Store, I240 and Walker, has a NO FIREARMS sign. This would have been a nice addition the the local community. Maybe someone can convince them to change to No Open Carry?

Emailed them last week and dropped off an OKOCA letter. Locally they support 2A, the signs are forced from corporate. No response from Corp.

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Subway on Admiral between Memorial and Sheridan is now posted with a "No firearms or weapons" sign including a knife in the image. Apparently even those with pocket knives are not welcome based on their sign. Good thing there is 47 other options that are both cheaper and better tasting to choose from.

DamnYankeeOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A coworker showed me an app for my phone today that let's you know if a place is gun friendly or not, it's called GunFree Zone. I have it on my GS3, I think it's available for iOS as well. There aren't a lot of places marked, but you can mark them as you go so others will know. I marked a few places today. My coworker could see it on his phone in under a minute.

Red Earth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Simple Simons in Perry posted a computer printed page that reads... No weapons allowed on premises.

No great loss...food was horrible.

When I asked why the sign was posted... The Server said they were trying to protect their employees!

P

Latest posts

Top Bottom