Plastic storage box tankless water heater and boat engines, roto tiller.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
U know sometimes stuff must go.
I have a pet watering bowl it is plastic and has 2 round sections one for water one for food I suppose and a base to raise it up.. a storage container about 4 feet by 2 feet with lid a steel tree stand some rod iron porch stands.
womens clothes for larger gal. say size 13 or 18. picture frames large ones and a pressure cooker some of those folding aluminum chairs with rotting webbing.
A 3.0 mercury 4 cylinder boat engine.. just needs crank turned and some bearings.
It is from 1978.
A 1969 65HP outboard mercury i was saving in case my 50HP ever croaked.

I have many different spare wheels an old tiller from craftsman that smokes but it will run with good fuel.
Tank is all rusty and I hung a tank on it to use it. the engine sits above the tines and it is a bottom shaft engine.
FREE to any of you guys that need my stuff.

No pics.
I will be loading scrap iron to haul off soon.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Navian NR240 tankless water heater is in the back of my truck will be hauled off tomorrow I dented it tossing it in the truck. New I assume because of the plastic nipples on the gas pipes.. kind of scuffed nipples now. son said it was never installed.
Found 2 instruction books for it.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'll take the tiller and pet food stand. I can come by after work. I think I remember where you are.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom