Plated pistol bullets for 9mm and 40 s&w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BBI, Black Bullets International has .40 cal bullets in 185 grain for $99 per thousand, no tax, no shipping charges.

I shoot USPSA and those bullets work really well.

They are moly coated, and don't lead up a barrel. Go through a thousand every couple of months personally.

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been shooting X-tremes for a while now. No complaints. They offer free shipping several times a year and 5% off sales on 1 or 2 particular bullets daily. If you get on their email list you will get notifications. 5% basically pays the shipping.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been shooting X-tremes for a while now. No complaints. They offer free shipping several times a year and 5% off sales on 1 or 2 particular bullets daily. If you get on their email list you will get notifications. 5% basically pays the shipping.

Plus one on the extremes.. I like all of them except the 45acp version. They tend to wrinkle upon seating unless I use an oversize expander.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, if you get the Xtreme brand, I've found it cheapest to order straight from them; shipping is flat rate of $5 from what I've seen so far, same on my order of 500 as it was for 2k. Shipping usually takes around a week to get to me. And no problems with them so far, out of 9mm, 40 & 45 cals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom