Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are going to carry a gun, learn how to use it!

Rule #1, a gun is a tool, not a toy.

'Pretending to be a badass': Florida man shoots himself while showing off gun​

The wounded man checked himself into the hospital following the incident

A man showing off his new gun to patrons in a Florida bar ended up shooting himself with the weapon instead, according to reports.

The unidentified knucklehead was inside O’Riley’s Uptown Tavern in Pensacola at 11 p.m. Thursday when he pulled out the gun to show it to a man and a woman at the bar, the Pensacola News Journal reported Friday.

The man then made a quick motion to put the gun into an imaginary holster under his shoulder when the gun went off and a bullet struck his torso, the outlet reported.

"I don’t know if he was pretending to be a badass or something," bar manager Warren Sonnen told the News Journal. "But from what I can tell it was completely by accident."

Cops on routine patrol were flagged down outside the bar after the shooting.

However, the wounded man left the bar and checked himself into a local hospital before cops got to the scene, the newspaper said.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always said, the only person who needs to know I have a gun is me and the BG when I break leather.

I've seen guys showing off their carry weapons at the local ranges and just cringe. I have an understanding of why gun shows don't allow carry

Latest posts

Top Bottom