Please, end of women sports?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only recourse women athletes have is to take this to court. That said, lawyers cost lot's of money and since female athletes only earn a fraction of their male counterparts (Ronda Rousey notwithstanding) it seems unlikely.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only recourse women athletes have is to take this to court. That said, lawyers cost lot's of money and since female athletes only earn a fraction of their male counterparts (Ronda Rousey notwithstanding) it seems unlikely.
I say they asked for this ….live with it ….maybe it changes some votes down the line

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They should not be allowed to compete as women until they have their twigs & berries removed. That will stop a lot of this.
I see that as the only legitimate measure of commitment. I guess I assumed that was the case on these MMA fighters.

So if intact, can you attack the groin if you are fighting a female with a penis? (There's a question I didn't expect to ask 10 years ago).

Latest posts

Top Bottom