PLEASE HELP..(druryj)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
of course. but does it take a year to get the family the money. seems like everyone who gave probably would want to whip some A _ _
You are correct, but the majority of this thread has been calling for actions similar to those that we condemn on a daily basis here.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is not the first time I've been burned in the last 12 months. I'm swamped by medical bills but I do my best to help when I can. I got screwed last year after donating a very nice grendel upper. The group raised a good amount of money and I was happy to have done it until I found out the person getting helped never saw a dime.
It was a fund me thing too and the wife we were raising the money for really needed it to move after her husband and a reloader we all knew, passed away
I'll never make a donation to anyone unless it's going directly to them and I've confirmed it. This is a scam I should have seen on the cash donation. Why the hell would it go to a person not getting it? They gave some dumbass reason, and I fell for it. I couldn't afford it at the time but he was a cool guy.
Now I'm not giving anything to anyone on line. Because of evil people I, and others that have been burned, wont help people that need the help.
Also, if I ask a question it's because I don't know the answer and if typing a few words is too much to ask, sorry.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is not the first time I've been burned in the last 12 months. I'm swamped by medical bills but I do my best to help when I can. I got screwed last year after donating a very nice grendel upper. The group raised a good amount of money and I was happy to have done it until I found out the person getting helped never saw a dime.
It was a fund me thing too and the wife we were raising the money for really needed it to move after her husband and a reloader we all knew, passed away
I'll never make a donation to anyone unless it's going directly to them and I've confirmed it. This is a scam I should have seen on the cash donation. Why the hell would it go to a person not getting it? They gave some dumbass reason, and I fell for it. I couldn't afford it at the time but he was a cool guy.
Now I'm not giving anything to anyone on line. Because of evil people I, and others that have been burned, wont help people that need the help.
Also, if I ask a question it's because I don't know the answer and if typing a few words is too much to ask, sorry.
in the same boat and i don't play well with people like that.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Guilty until proven innocent", "No due process",

Aren't those the sort of thing we are supposed to be against?

You are correct, but the majority of this thread has been calling for actions similar to those that we condemn on a daily basis here.

LOL.....yeah, no. You must be reading way different threads than I do because this is pretty typical. Every time I call it out I get called a flaming lib for wanting "x" to go through legal processes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom