PLEASE HELP..(druryj)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With availability of apple pay, where the family can be paid directly, gfm and other sites are obsolete IMO.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so give the 1600 bucks to the family and you talk it out with him 😇
Evidently, a lot of y’all have lived relatively sheltered lives since this has become such an obsession. I’ve been self employed for over 20 years and been screwed out of close to $50k. If I obsessed over it, I would’ve lost my mind years ago. Until someone makes contact with the guy, the continued posts are pretty ridiculous.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evidently, a lot of y’all have lived relatively sheltered lives since this has become such an obsession. I’ve been self employed for over 20 years and been screwed out of close to $50k. If I obsessed over it, I would’ve lost my mind years ago. Until someone makes contact with the guy, the continued posts are pretty ridiculous.
been a contractor too.. best one is when you finish the job and they want to renegotiate

Last edited:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope this thread continues and maybe goes viral on other platforms. Those here that don't want to see more post on this subject, should just not follow this thread. Seems pretty simple fix.
I agree with the legal process to nail this guy. It's a hard excuse that he may be sick, out of town, turned into a witch....whatever. Those excused don't work with cellphones/laptops.....ease of access to explain. It was just a scamer that found an easy mark (us). I'm sure he's done it before. I don't mind saying it here.
Using a very cool guys memory to steal money is not forgivale to me.
One of the times I got ripped off, the guy wasn't that smart and some people knew where he lived and knew him and family. Guy said he had bills and about to lose his wife. He said he used the money and would give the money back to us when he could. (Never did)
It's not the money it's the trust. We, on this forum, take care of each other and reach out and help one of our own. These people make us not give and that's just not a good thing

Latest posts

Top Bottom