PLEASE HELP..(druryj)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's a Stenson? Why would we keep it there? Is he gonna go all rampage and slaughter everyone that says "hey dude, what gives?"

I take it that still, nobody has called MrChris or attempted to ping him at all. Nor has anybody called the 5-O to report a crime?

Lol
Well there is quite a few wanting to mount a posse
You never know, do you know the guy personally?
Can you say with 100% certainty that he wouldn't do some crazy ****?
And if the case is that you know him that well maybe you should have him speak up.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did once bye food for 2 boys, both setting outside a circle K with a subway sandwich shop inside. They asked for a handout to eat. Said they just came to OKC and had a job but payday was 4 days out. They were obviously painters with plaster and paint on their cloths. I told em I'd go inside and pay for them to get a subway sandwich.
Theirs eyes lit up and they wasted no time. Each ordered a footlong sub with all the fixins.
Only cost me $21 and put a smile on my face and hope in my heart for these 2, 25 yo looking men struggling....priceless.
I waited in my truck a few minutes watching them destroy those sandwiches while they sat on the curb, just for extra good feelings.
given my extra sandwich to a day laborer more than once when i worked as a carpenter.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I give to different causes when I can but, not over the phone. If somebody calls wanting money and asked, "What card do you want to pay with?". I tell them that they aren't getting my card number. For all I know they could be sitting in a prison. I say send me something in the mail and I'll check you out on the web. If several searches claim that the charity uses most of the money for administrative costs, then forget it.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curiosity got the best of me, and I just went to GiveSendGo to see if MrChris really stole the money. The best I can tell it’s still safe and sound in the hands of GiveSendGo, and the only “crime” that’s been committed is failing to distribute the funds raised in a timely fashion.
I can’t figure out why this has become some secret stealth operation to catch someone that probably just got busy and forgot about the whole deal. Calling the guy doesn’t even have to be an awkward conversation. :anyone:

Because; have you looked to see where you are posting? That will explain most of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom