Plot hole in "Justified?"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I was SO pissed when I realized "Apollo 13" wasn't really filmed in space on the way to the moon and "Saving Private Ryan" wasn't filmed on Omaha Beach.

F***ing Hollywood, man...

Wait a minute! You mean Homer Simpson wasn't really in space eating those floating potato chips???? It was all Hollywood???? Those ba*tards!!!!
At least Star Wars is still filmed on location, a long, long time a go in a galaxy far, far away.

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking nothing like KY, I can agree with. Some are so blatantly misrepresented it is laughable.

Try to enjoy the story and not get caught up in the Hollyweird stupidity, if possible.

I was watching an old ('40s) Alamo movie. A group was headed to the Alamo to join up. They are riding through whit sands, top a dune and SEE the Alamo.
Bejeebers, what I crock. The 6 riders were wearing six shooters. At least none of them had Winchesters. I didn't finish the movie.

The Rifleman was 1888 New Mexico, he carried a '92 Winchester. Must have been a pre-production prototype.

YetiSam

spaghetti pistols
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking nothing like KY, I can agree with. Some are so blatantly misrepresented it is laughable.

Try to enjoy the story and not get caught up in the Hollyweird stupidity, if possible.

I was watching an old ('40s) Alamo movie. A group was headed to the Alamo to join up. They are riding through whit sands, top a dune and SEE the Alamo.
Bejeebers, what I crock. The 6 riders were wearing six shooters. At least none of them had Winchesters. I didn't finish the movie.

The Rifleman was 1888 New Mexico, he carried a '92 Winchester. Must have been a pre-production prototype.

Yes, that's all my point is. It's so bad it's distracting from the story. It's still an enjoyable show for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom