• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Plumber handyman needed Catoosa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We have a water leak and I just can't physically do what I could 10 years ago. First we need to figure out where the leak is then come up with a plan to fix it. I have a plan that will narrow down whear the leak might be but not going to be easy. The house and the shop have separate cut off valves but right now they are under water. The water is shut off at the meter for now. Need to get the house and shop valves turned off then open the meter valve, at that point the house and shop valves will tell us in which line the leak is in. If it's the shop we can just leave it off and deal with it this spring or summer. If it's the house at least we can have water in the shop till I can get the leak fixed. Can't be afraid to get dirty or wet, can pay in cash or have 9mm and 45apc ammo. Would be worth around $100.00 cash or ammo for help locating the leak.

Latest posts

Top Bottom