• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Pmags in stock

OKSDC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
and you didnt buy them??

While I believe in capitalism, I will not pay 5-6x msrp for something I'll be able to get even with the ban once the hysteria goes away and my dist gets it back in stock.

I dont believe in ripping people off so I was not going to try and flip them to others. That's why I posted the info while I was in the store so that if anyone wanted to try and get some they could. They also have 3 or 4 ar-15 .223 in stock, one was a Colt for $2000, a Piston driven for $5000 (didn't get he name), a DPMS for $1800, a M&P 15 in camo for $2500, and a DR who was there that paid $12k on 7.62 cases, 30 rd Glock mags that where $150 each, 4 beta mags that where $400 something each, bought what I thought I over heard him say was a CMMG AR for $3000. Was amazed at what people will pay right now.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw 3 30 rnd PMAGs in stock at Dongs in Tulsa. Price $79.99 each

Took momma today to shoot her Shield. That ever so famous place on Sunnylane...they had plenty of Pmags on the shelf at $79.99 as well. I was cringing as some chick was doing a 4473 on a FNAR for $1999 before taxes. Anyway when we left I noticed they had some 9mm on the counter in 100 round boxes. I was looking for entertainment so I took a peak and a let out a chuckle. $124.99 for 147gr FMJ.

Strokin04

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Took momma today to shoot her Shield. That ever so famous place on Sunnylane...they had plenty of Pmags on the shelf at $79.99 as well. I was cringing as some chick was doing a 4473 on a FNAR for $1999 before taxes. Anyway when we left I noticed they had some 9mm on the counter in 100 round boxes. I was looking for entertainment so I took a peak and a let out a chuckle. $124.99 for 147gr FMJ.

I believe that is their normal prices, good to see one Oklahoma business not price gouging. :rotflmao:

Last edited:
Top Bottom