Pocket 380's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Currently have the LCPII. Also had an LCP Custom and an LCP Gen 1 before that.

It's super lightweight, thin, fits in the front pocket. They're definitely not a beginners pistol, they recoil a bit for their size and the sight radius is short. But for what it is, it's hard to beat for $289. Regular LCP can be had for $199.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve carried a Diamondback DB380 for years. Picked it up on sale at Academy Sports thinking it would be a tool box gun, but discovered it just disappears in a DeSantis holster in the back pocket of any pants I wear so it stays on me all the time. Goes bang first time at the range. I carry a bigger gun when feasible, but as they say the best carry gun is the gun you’ll carry.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2x Sig Sauer P238s. I liked the idea of the little 1911, plus I got a good deal on em. Bought the first one for $380, the 2nd an HD model for $425. Both were bought used, they looked like new, about 200 rounds fired is what the old owners said. On the older models after about 200 rounds the recoil spring would get damaged and the slide would stay out of battery about every shot. One call to Sig gets you the upgraded recoil spring which is covered under the warranty. Gun has been 100% reliable since. When I bought the 2nd one, the HD model, I took the gun apart and saw the recoil spring was damaged, I didn’t point it out, just asked if $475 was the lowest he would go and without hesitation the guy says $425. Cool $50 off for asking.... he probably felt bad for selling me what he thought was a lemon.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only .380 I have is Kahr CT that I picked up because I wanted a pocket pistol and it is inexpensive. Ran about 200 rounds through it. Shoots fine but the slide is stiff. Pocket carries easily in a Desantis holster, but I don't carry it often.

Latest posts

Top Bottom