Pocket 380's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ruger LCPII. I have had a couple of the original LCP's and I like this one better. Even came with a holster
5d7b0d4827b7901522cbcf7a14f90f5f.jpg
1c734ddb70283dfea6f7d8b0ab138c8d.jpg

Posted via my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have a pocket .380. I have had them in the past but I couldn’t hit the floor with one of those little bastages unless I dropped the dam thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, I've owned a few over the years.

Glock 42, S&W Bodyguard, Kahr CW380 and the one I kept and still carry in me pocket every single day is the little Ruger LCP.

The trigger pull is about as light and smooth as a gate latch, but it's small, thin, carries well and believe it or not, I shot a 100% with the little feller at our last dept. annual re-qual. That was on the BUG/DA course of fire (no 25 yard) but still, I was surprised. So yeah, I recommend the little LCP.

But I'd still love to own a Walther PPK. :naughty:

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has the S&W bodyguard with integral laser. Horrible trigger. It’s like pulling a 10 lb sledge through concrete. But it is small and thin. Easy to hide.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is for my 45 year old daughter. She had a bit of a scare last week while doing her normal run. So she has started carrying her Smith 642, but it is a bit heavy to carry in running attire, and wants to try something smaller. She is probably a better shot than I am, so she'll do fine with any of them, and the distance involved in any encounter is short enough that 380 will do the job. Thank you all for the good input. Like I suspected, your comments have mentioned the ones I had in mind, and everyone seems to be satisfied with their choice. Thank you all, from a father's heart!

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a lcp with a techna clip, no holster needed, it would be perfect for running. It can be a little hard to get at depending on where I clip it on my pants. I don't even know it's there most of the time

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
TCP 738, had 2, traded one for a Feg Walther ppk clone!! Both of the Taurus have/had been 100% reliable, trigger is not horrid, kicks like it thinks it is a cannon,accuracy at 25 and under was good!! Bought both at Academy along with a spare mag for around $250 each. Conceal well in a pocket holster and belly band.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like my LCP!! Not going to sell it now for a lot less than what I paid. Only gun that has gone down in value. Always goes bang!!!

I like the new LCPII.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom