Pocket 380's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

searay461

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colt 1911 Gov, with a pocket lite Mustang slide, Slide cracked in 2008, Colt didn't have the slides anymore so they fitted a Mustang slide to it, been a great gun and you can get a full grip on it

Attachments

• colt 380.jpg
    colt 380.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 115

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I will be carrying a Ruger LCP when it arrives back from factory today. If you want you can read my post.
I have carried the smaller Kahr pistols in 380 before but the LCP is some what thinner for pocket carry.

Everyone has their own opinion for pocket carry so mine is I don't really like the single action semi autos in my pocket, just as I haven't warmed up to appendix carry. Pun intended.

But to each their own. That's why we have all different calibers.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't pocket carry but I OWB my P238 cocked and locked with a round in the chamber as it was designed to be carried.

Although I’ve done it, I’m a bit skeered of pocket carry with a small SA pistol, not because the gun might malfunction but because as I get older, I fear operator malfunction a bit more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

...Everyone has their own opinion for pocket carry so mine is I don't really like the single action semi autos in my pocket, just as I haven't warmed up to appendix carry. Pun intended.
But to each their own. That's why we have all different calibers.

:lmfao:

I agree with 191master on this, AIWB of a small SA semi auto is just … nuts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom