Pocket 380's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I handled one of the .32 Seecamps back when they first came out. I was at a gun show in OKC, must have been in the early 90s ?

Anyway, there was a ridiculous wait time from the factory, everyone wanted one. The backorder was something like 2 years. Guy had one on the table, New unfired.
I handled it, it was certainly well made.

I can't imagine shooting.380 out if it. There's just not much of 'it' there to hang on to.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I run Speed Gold Dot 90g in mine. Ran 40 rounds through it to check performance (kicks like a Mule) and ran 100%.

Custom grips were from a maker that I can’t remember...I’ve since pulled them off and went to another set.

I’d sell them if you were interested.
Oh, I was just curious. I have tried the Federal low recoil in mine. Now it just kicks like a burro.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've owned a pot full of .380 semis, most of them very capable weapons. But, the King of the Hill was a Beretta BD-380. That handgun was a real piece of workmanship, from the 1970's. Another of those "what was I thinking?" guns.

It was not a pocket gun, however. Well, not unless you were wearing your overalls.
400px-BrowningBDA380.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom