Pocket dump!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spend a lot of my time crawling under cars working on them. Just a wallet in my pocket most of the time and only time a gun is in there is during hunting or hearing something outside that is not normal.
I do not own a watch or a cell phone and a big knife is not comfortable in my pocket neither are keys.

You will be surprised what a tiny sharp knife will do, like an Old Timer 2 blade.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Cool contents, many of you have a pistol, but none of you carry a tourniquet?
Tourniquet can be made out of just about anything, t-shirt. rag. belt. shoe string rope...... Carry way too much as it is, most everything I need is in my truck as far as aid kit and such.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you ever tried making an improvised tourniquet with those items? I have tried, it is almost impossible to actually stop the flow of blood... Make a tourniquet with a shoe lace and they will lose that extremity due to having actually cut the muscles and not stop the flow.... Have any of you practiced tourniquet application? Just a few things that I used to not consider...but have recently addressed.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have you ever tried making an improvised tourniquet with those items? I have tried, it is almost impossible to actually stop the flow of blood... Make a tourniquet with a shoe lace and they will lose that extremity due to having actually cut the muscles and not stop the flow.... Have any of you practiced tourniquet application? Just a few things that I used to not consider...but have recently addressed.

Perhaps you could start a new thread about life saving skills.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve noticed more emphasis on tourniquets in recent years. Back when I was putting band aids on people, a tourniquet was a last resort method to stop bleeding. Now it appears to have moved to first place.

As mentioned earlier, you have to be cautious of what you use and how to use it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve only got .45 cents. Poor boys have poor ways.

a38153c16911f4b1231b1b2d5d9a27d0.jpg

Dang, Man...

...turn that wallet. I'm getting a crick in my neck trying to see the art work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom