Pocket guns and pocket carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pocket carry a Glock 43X in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster every day. It's a bit of a stretch, but at 6'3"/450 pounds,, my big britches with their big pockets make it happen.

I have thought about going back to a J frame. Only because as I get older, I don't see myself being in places nor situations that would warrant all that extra. I've always said a little Jaybird is the most comfortable AND comforting weapon you can carry during these ol dog days of summer.

Last edited:

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pocket carry a Glock 43X in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster every day. It's a bit of a stretch, but at 6'3"/450 pounds,, my big britches with their big pockets make it happen.

I have thought about going back to a J frame. Only because as I get older, I don't see myself being in places nor situations that would warrant all that extra. I've always said a little Jaybird is the most comfortable AND comforting weapon you can carry during these ol dog days of summer.
Im 5’10” and 168lbs. I carry a CZ P10F pretty much always. But, I seriously need to invest in something really compact like a G43/42? for when I go run and do rucks. I have drawn another handgun at a group of dogs that tried to attack me. That was an eventful day.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to pocket carry my Kahr PM9 all of the time. Now, I do that with my P365. I added a manual safety to my P365, just to make me more comfortable carrying it in my pocket.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pocket carry a G26 and an extra mag (G19 mag). It just takes shorts with pockets that work. My best ones are cargo shorts where a bottom pocket somewhat covers the pocket and breaks up the printing pretty decently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom