pocket holster recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
another happy blackhawk holster user... my 340PD disapears in all my pants. only drawback is edge of holster doesn't hold shape well. after sticking a strip of hard plastic to stiffen. works really well.

uncle mikes makes a holster that looks identical, but difference is slick material inside used by blackhawk. holster stays in pocket when pistol is withdrawn. unlike Uncle mikes which holster comes out with pistol... a pita!

Blackhawk nylon, think it's a #3, for my s&w 642. Love it. Has a rubberized band on it to hold it in the pocket during the draw.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm currently using a DeSantis Nemesis. It came with my Bodyguard. I've worn it every single day since October 2008. They are awesome holsters.

However...

The very best pocket holster, IMHO, is the Milt Sparks PCH. I have one on order now, should be here in a coupla weeks! :w000t:

[Broken External Image]

With shipping, they run you about a C note (unless you get shark like I did :rolleyes2) but I think they are worth every penny. Especially if you carry your J frame everytime you are vertical.

Like me. ;)

lockoutmonkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one mentioned the Superfly by Desantis. I just got one and I don't have my c.c. license yet so I haven't carried it except in the house.
Any reviews or recomendations?

Latest posts

Top Bottom