Pocket pistol or real mans gun???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my EDC.
I made a Kydex pocket holster for it that keeps the grip above the top of the pocket for an easier draw.
09fb4419a3b775f4475f0b96841d5e18.jpg

I am one of the fat people that so many here like to make snide remarks about, so I always wear my shirt tail out and it conceals it very well.

It is so comfortable that I sometimes have to double check to make sure it is there.

Where did you get the pocket clip for that? I need to remake my pocket holster for my M&P Shield, and I think this would be a good way to go.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my EDC.

S&W 640-3 in .357 Magnum.
0ebe1465419a253f994f763e41e7af9a.jpg
62f177f8e168a6f0acee39660fb8324b.jpg

The internal lock mechanism has been removed.

I made a Kydex pocket holster for it that keeps the grip above the top of the pocket for an easier draw.
09fb4419a3b775f4475f0b96841d5e18.jpg

I am one of the fat people that so many here like to make snide remarks about, so I always wear my shirt tail out and it conceals it very well.

It is so comfortable that I sometimes have to double check to make sure it is there.

This essentially turns it into a IWB type situation so it's a significant difference than going digging in your pockets, for the better IMO.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Life is way too short to carry kel tec stuff

You jest, no? My little Kel-Tec goes bang every single time I pull the trigger. Even with the pocket lint in it. I got Glocks, Rugers and Smiths that go bang too. I trust this KelTec just as much as I do those.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You jest, no? My little Kel-Tec goes bang every single time I pull the trigger. Even with the pocket lint in it. I got Glocks, Rugers and Smiths that go bang too. I trust this KelTec just as much as I do those.
Not me seen too many in the shop that won't run. Never understood why anyone would spend more on their tv or cell phone than on something to defend themselves with. I occasionally will carry a Springfield Armory Champion Operator after changing out the firing pin to a Wilson unit. Would never carry a kel-tec, Taurus, SCCY, Diamondback etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom