Pocket pistol or real mans gun???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not me seen too many in the shop that won't run. Never understood why anyone would spend more on their tv or cell phone than on something to defend themselves with. I occasionally will carry a Springfield Armory Champion Operator after changing out the firing pin to a Wilson unit. Would never carry a kel-tec, Taurus, SCCY, Diamondback etc.

That doesn't even make sense. Why would you need to see a KelTec in your shop since they have a lifetime warranty? Hopefully you're telling your customers that. I've put a thousand rounds through my little .380 without a problem.

And I'm still using an IPhone 4 and watching tv on a 19" screen cause this stuff still works.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kel Tec guns have a lifetime warranty. If one won't run, send it in for free repair.
So if you die who sends it in? I'm glad I have learned that quality is a function of materials and workmanship. Has nothing to do with Warranty. Hyundai has a better warranty than a Mercedes but I'm betting the german car is a better unit.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if you die who sends it in? I'm glad I have learned that quality is a function of materials and workmanship. Has nothing to do with Warranty. Hyundai has a better warranty than a Mercedes but I'm betting the german car is a better unit.
My Keltec's are failure free. I will admit the gen 1 and Gen II had issues that keltec fixed for free, but then again Ruger .380's had the same issues. Rushed to market without proper field evaluation and testing.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would never carry an LCP either. A SR series or ruger American sure. Lcp nope.

It's okay my man. Some folks just can't master the pocket pistol. It's not everyone's cup of tea. Like me. I can't shoot a 1911 or any pistol that requires manipulation of an external safety before you can fire it. I started on revolvers and trained hard with them. Still stuck in that mindset. We're all different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom