Police K-9 Tazer Incident

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This one has got to be tough to explain. Maybe PETA will issue a statement.

GEORGETOWN COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – A sheriff’s deputy had to deploy a Taser on his own K-9 officer after it bit a cow while on a burglary call, but the agitated cow ended up kicking the deputy.

Deputies responded to a report of a burglary in progress on Drivers Lane in the Pleasant Hill community around 4 p.m. on Wednesday. The first deputy on scene secured the location with his K-9 and waited on additional officers to assist with entering the residence.

A cow nearby distracted the dog, and he subsequently bit the cow, according to the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office.

In an attempt to protect the cow from injuries, the deputy tased the K-9, according to the report. The dog was taken into leash control and returned to the deputy’s vehicle.

Reacting to the dog, the cow kicked the deputy and property owner. Their injuries were determined to be minor.

The original burglary call proved to be unfounded.
https://kfor.com/news/national/k9-b...erral&utm_source=t.co&utm_campaign=socialflow

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this story earlier. I hope the cow kicked the sh*t out of the deputy AND the dog bit him too. If those cop dogs are so well trained, why couldn’t he just call off the dog?!? Tasing the dog seems excessive in my opinion, but I guess the dog is just lucky he didn’t get shot with a pistol. That’s seems to be most cops go to for dealing with dogs...:rolleyes2

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this story earlier. I hope the cow kicked the sh*t out of the deputy AND the dog bit him too. If those cop dogs are so well trained, why couldn’t he just call off the dog?!? Tasing the dog seems excessive in my opinion, but I guess the dog is just lucky he didn’t get shot with a pistol. That’s seems to be most cops go to for dealing with dogs...:rolleyes2

Just wait until YOU have to taser a police dog...funny how police dogs are valued so much more than "civilian" dogs. Kinda reflects the culture I guess.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wait until YOU have to taser a police dog...funny how police dogs are valued so much more than "civilian" dogs. Kinda reflects the culture I guess.
As a whole, I value any dog more highly than a lot of people. I LOVE my two kids and would step between them and anything without hesitation. My dog will do the same for me. It is a completely different level of loyalty than most humans are capable of.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the river hadn’t been at flood stage levels due to all the guns that were lost in boating accidents, which is what prevented the cow from crossing the river in the first place, the cow wouldn’t have farted which the dog detected because it was downwind, he would not have known the cow was there, only because he and it’s handler were waiting on the innocent burglar that just happened to”accidentally” be in the wrong house cause he was scared of the cops.

Now the cop will have to attend sensitivity training and figure out what the dog felt like after getting tased, the dog will be sent back to obedience training for attacking a defenseless female and the cow will be fined for depleting the ozone.

And then it’ll all be blamed on Trump.

Latest posts

Top Bottom