Policeman sues over orders to attend Islamic prayer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockedandLoaded

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Because no one has ever issued blanket orders to attend an appreciation day from start to finish (which included religious services).

I attended the appreciation day (my picture is in the lawsuit) and would have attended the service simply to learn something.

I didn't say any prayers and I didn't agree with everyone there but the majority were friendly and didn't know as much as I did about middle eastern culture (most had never been there).

They had good food and offered a copy of the koran (I already had one from a terrorism class I attended a few years back).

I knew going in that I would be polite, as I always try to be, and if someone did or said anything I found unacceptable I would politely excuse myself.

I am confident that Christ knows I believe in Him and I found no contradiction in attending the event, but if some did then I respect their right not to attend a religious service.

Michael Brown

hmmm although i often disagree with this friend of a friend (officer Pat Harker) its hard to disagree with his logic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom