Political mailings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to mention the goofy ad on youtube with two guys at a table ranting about Stitt and "Not Our BBQ Too!"

Whether it's a beautiful supersized postcard in the mail or an slick ad, I always think, "wow this is expensive...somebody is paying for this...I wonder who? and why?"

It's pretty patronising actually...somebody has spent a lot of money crafting something they think will punch the right buttons of the ignorant masses.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to mention the goofy ad on youtube with two guys at a table ranting about Stitt and "Not Our BBQ Too!"

Whether it's a beautiful supersized postcard in the mail or an slick ad, I always think, "wow this is expensive...somebody is paying for this...I wonder who? and why?"

It's pretty patronising actually...somebody has spent a lot of money crafting something they think will punch the right buttons of the ignorant masses.
And they never disclose their political party on the cards for the most part.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May get lambasted for this, but I am not 100% on board with Stitt, however seeing the resistance he is getting on TV and in mailers without a conservative, libertarian or republican solution I am very likely to vote for him again. He must be doing something right that is POing the wrong people.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I happened to be listening to some AM radio today and heard a couple of commercials there with messages to "vote no on candidate "A" and again for another candidate. At the end of the commercial, the disclaimer stated that no candidate "approved" this message. Then it went on to say who was funding the commercial and gave the addresses for said "committees" and both of the addresses were out of Washington, D.C.

That almost makes me sure to vote for the ones they say not to vote for.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly !
They know Repubs won't do a thing
It’s not that they wouldn’t do anything, it would drain time and resources for a long drawn out time proving it. Just like the ballot stuffing if the 2020 election. It is a long process that’s still going on. Then multiply that buy all the Soros shell BS organizations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom