Poll Added The Second – Once in a Lifetime OSA J.M. Davis Gun Museum Tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which date(s) work for you?

• Total voters

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Group, tomorrow is the day and I am in a bind. My SIL just got out of the hospital this evening from having kidney issues and it pretty weak still. My grandson has youth Skeet and Trap league in the morning. I am going to need to take him to those. Here is what I have done. I had set up with:

Here is the deal;

Eggbert's meet at 08:00 05/13/2023 for breakfast.

They do not take reservations on the weekends; but, "Kim" said she should be there and will try to make sure we get the room. One thing to consider is - we will be here for an hour and 45 minutes, the server will likely lose a few additional customers because of this, be as kind as possible.

900 S Lynn Riggs Blvd,
Claremore, OK 74017-8302
(918) 342-1233

J.M. Davis opens at 10:00 a.m. and closes at 5:00 p.m. They have us in their daily notes and will plan to have someone available to give us a brief history and answer any questions we may have and be available while we are there. She said the library is open and functional so bring anything you may want to look up and if you cannot find what you are looking for, they will assist.

The cost of the Museum is donation based, no obligations, but appreciated.

330 N J M Davis Blvd,
Claremore, OK 74017
(918) 341-5707

Assuming you all can still attend; someone just ask for Kim at Eggberts and when you get to J.M. Davis just explain to whoever at the counter. I am really-really sorry about this. I have not even had it on my radar the last couple of days. Another reason I have been absent from here. I just thought about it, just now. Wife and I have been busy helping out the last week and half with their kids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom