Poll, Should Teachers Carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you vote in polls like this, copy the link and paste it into a new browser window/tab, rather than just clicking the link. Reason: if you click the link, your browser says where you came from (called the "referrer"), and that's in the logs; direct navigation doesn't have a referrer. It would be easy to delete votes from a specific referrer (and don't think there's not a database of pro-gun sites out there; there are lots).

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe if they packed heat and had to engage a threat, they would have a reason to demand a pay raise.

Hell, I've been a cop for almost 30 years. I don't get all summer off, a week of Thanksgiving break, two weeks Christmas break, spring break, fall break and all those cheesy Monday morning holidays, but you don't see me or my fellow flatfoots screaming at the capitol for a pay raise. My job is a labor of love just like theirs is supposed to be.

So I say hell yeah, give 'em guns and lets see if they need a pay raise then after they engage an active shooter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom