Poll, Should Teachers Carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Why is you people constantly put words in my mouth? I'm not against arming teachers n staff. I'm all for arming EVERY MFer who wants a gun legally.
All I said is, it wont stop.
I also never claimed to have the answer. Now did I?
You seem to think this is the end all be all solution and I'm telling you, my opinion is, it is not. If a kid cant get a gun in the school, youll see em bringin pipe bombs or some other crazy chit next. We cant stop evil. Thousands of years of trying should be your fist clue.
Dont read more into it than it is.

You obviously didn't read my post, or didn't understand it.

There's one problem,the monsters, but many causes. Many answers to help, only one answer will take care of the problem now, once they make it to the school, and that's shooting the perp. All of the rest of the "answers" are preventive, and need to be addressed no doubt, but will take time to identify, implement and see results, and like I said earlier, there will always be ones who slip through the cracks. I don't want to wait on the gov to identify and rehab the monsters, and at the same time have the gov tell my kid's teachers that if someone comes to their school and starts shooting, that the teachers and students have to just bend over and kiss their a$$es goodbye.

I'm not reading into anything more than it is. Work on prevention, and work on how to stop it when the prevention fails. Right now, neither one is happening, and people are loosing their lives.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
C94CFE0E-D5FB-4F7A-8A80-DE255729FE1D.jpeg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My thought is that we trust teachers to educate our young.....which has a far greater impact (for better or worse) than if that teacher is carrying a weapon (for better or worse) to protect them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom