• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Polymer 80 Compact and Full size kits and slides, Glock 19 & 17 9mm Frame Lower parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DD10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sub Category
Gun Parts
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
I have 3 NIB Polymer 80 lower frames available. I have 2 black compact (Glock 19 sized) and 1 OD Green full sized (Glock 17 sized) lowers available for builds. These are not serialized and are ready for someone to build out. These are just extras I didn't have time to build and are new, unused, only taken out of the boxes to photo. Get them before they are banned. I also have 3 stripped Swanson slides for sale. 2 Compact G19 sized slides and one Full size G17 slide available, all have forward serrations and Glock sights. $160 each on the lowers, $110 on the stripped slides. USA. Don’t offer to buy if you can’t legally own. Located near Chickasha but also pass thru OKC occasionally for work.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom