pontoon added to the stock . Now launch issues.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks D. that is nice to hear.

That is the easy part .. finding time is the harder thing to do.
I got outside at 730am this morning and by noon I had cut chevy springs apart and made lower mounts for them and had it all buttoned up on the 57 , ready for heavier trailer pulling.

I had to buy everything I ever had .. well almost.
I usually got broken cars and had to learn to fix things. Money was always scarce in my pockets, as bills came first.
My bicycles were broken also. My early years.

Sister crashed her 10 speed and bent the rim.. not a dent but a wobble.
I was about 14 at the time and noticed some spokes were loose and some very tight.
Looking at them criss cross i figured I could take my spoke tightener and work the tensions and make it perfectly straight.

Took me about 2 hours..Dad got home and cussed me out. said everything I touch I break.
I tried to speak but got shut down with anger and cursing.
I finally got to speak so i said I fixed the wheel Look!
He was having no part of it. So I figured ..then I told him I suppose this tackle box is busted along with all the lures in it Since I FIXED it.
Tossed it in the trash can and took a machete I had fixed and said This is busted too i suppose..Hacked the tackle box and tossed the knife in the can.
I took all my fishing rods and reels as I fixed every one of them at one point and smashed all of them in front of him and busted all my rods in 1/2. Tossed it all. Told him I wanted nothing to do with him.

I found it was expensive to replace all that premium stuff after I moved out.
I did not like that old man too often.

But I could fix things. And they would last well.
Could not fix him though.
Could not fix my mother or sisters either Terrible bunch.

Sorry my "Vent" must be opened..I will close it :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom