Poor Dick's Sporting Goods...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have much use for Dicks. I've bought a few small things in there for the kids' sports stuff but usually I don't even bother with the (lack of) gun section.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sure that some people do not like Dick's, because of their anti-gun stand. I never liked Dick's, because they suck and have high prices.

Understood.....same thing can be said about Bass Pro....at least the prices.

My thinking was that I've seen reports from the other side of the fence ripped apart in this forum because of untruths...just weird that no one cares about the other side not getting their facts straight.

As far as Dick's is concerned, never bought a gun there and never will. Ammo? Yes. Sporting goods? If they have what I need.
But I can tell you that they've still got lines at the door an hour before opening every Friday. Seems some shooters (or flippers maybe) keep going back.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree about Bass Pro. I like to go and look. If I find what I need, I go home and order online. Unless they have it on sale. Bass Pro does carry alot more of what I like.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, what untruths are in this thread? Btw, Dick's is planning on opening a line of stores called Field & Stream where they are to carry handguns. Glad I didn't move to Pittsburgh! Just sayin'

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to Dick's one time ......... chances are will not go back. Also avoid Wally-world. Big 5 is a total joke. Academy and Murph's, the places for me. Ammo supplies are catching up. I haven't bought any since Jan., but had been stocking up for over a year. my $0.02, nothing more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom