poor selection on diet sodas these days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know where you are, but Crest Foods in the greater OKC metro area has a good selection of Shasta.

I've been buying the Diet Dr Shasta, I prefer the taste of it over Diet Dr Pepper.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like milk.
I do not do soda so much and I drink a lot of water.
You know they have things to make your own soda pop.
Tom Brady drinks 8 to 12 glasses of water a day. It would appear that it works well for him. Myself, I rarely drink soda - sugared or diet. I drink a lot of water, OJ, coffee and green tea. Mostly gave up booze a long time ago. Once in a blue moon I'll have Jack and water or cold beer on a hot summer day after yard work. We are on well water that is great tasting and cheap. Can't go wrong with water.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bottled water is probably worse for you than tap water out tap water is pretty good probably drink a gallon a day. besides bottled water is out of someones tap don't fool yourself.
The water I buy says it is from a natural spring. They can't lie about that because of the FDA.

Crystal Geyser® Alpine Spring Water® is only ever captured directly at authentic natural springs. While most other major bottled water brands are simply selling filtered tap water, when you drink Crystal Geyser® Alpine Spring Water®, you’re tasting fresh, pure spring water bottled right at one of our seven natural spring sources.

https://www.crystalgeyserplease.com/our-sources/

Latest posts

Top Bottom